- How did socialmediasecurity.com get started? Want to help out? Join our mailing list!
- Weaponizing the Web: More Attacks on User Generated Content (good article on Nathan and Shawn’s talk)
- Aviv Raff’s Month of Twitter bugs, research on Facebook applications by theharmonyguy
- What are the Black Hat and DEFCON conferences?
- History of DEFCON, Black Hat and the security underground (ThreatPost interview with founder Jeff Moss)
- Twitter Botnet Found
- Want to know more about SPAM bots? Tom’s presentation at Notacon 6: Rise of the Autobots: Into the Underground of Social Network Bots (slidedeck)
- Tom and Kevin’s presentation at DEFCON 17 “Social Zombies: Your Friends Want to Eat Your Brains”
- KreiosC2: Command & Control PoC for Twitter
- Two more rogue Facebook apps linked to Fucabook scam
- Twitter Profile Image SPAM
- Staying clear of Twitter SPAM
- Private profiles on Twitter. Worth the effort?
Please send any show feedback to feedback[aT]socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. Thanks for listening!
**You can subscribe to the podcast now in iTunes!
Share with your friends!