- New changes to Facebook and security implications
- Facebook now supports full SSL browsing (optional), social authentication improvements
- Facebook rolls out new messaging system
- Facebook now allows iframes within tab applications. Possible security issue with applications!
- API bug responsible for Zuckerberg page hack
- Facebook ‘tag spam’ targets indiscriminate friend collectors
- Dispelling the Myths of Facebook Privacy and Security
- Government Calls for Privacy Protections for Device Location
- Scott’s little initiative to identify and discuss “internal” or “private” social networking tools for enterprises
- Question from a listener: What’s the business model around people search engines like Spokeo.com? How about digital insurance?
- Check out Scott’s new Canadian security podcast: Security, Eh?
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and follow us on Twitter. Thanks for listening!
Share with your friends!