Guess what? We’re back! This is the 33rd episode of the Social Media Security Podcast sponsored by SecureState. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston and Scott Wright recorded May 15, 2014. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
- Social Media sites affected by Heartbleed
- NYPD Twitter hashtag campain FAIL
- Facebook Fail pages for brands like ADT alarm service
- New Snowden Docs Highlight “Weaknesses” In Facebook Data Security
- Snapchat security failure
- Facebook class action lawsuit status
- Canada’s Privacy Commissioner rules on Facebook remedies in case of harrassment by child imposter
- Interesting view on Android permissions requested by FB apps (and proposed solution)
- People snubbed on Facebook feel less “meaningful existence,” study finds
- Tom’s presentation on Enterprise Open Source Intelligence Gathering (OSINT)
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Thanks for listening!
Share with your friends!