This is the 38th episode of the Social Media Security Podcast sponsored by SecureState and the Streetwise Security Zone. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston, Scott Wright recorded October 21, 2014. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
- An enterprise level story about how hard it is to block specific sites, and what can be done about it
- Twitter’s former security head condemns Whisper’s privacy flaws
- Twitter sues the US Government over national security data
- Twitter quickly withholds tweets for Turkey’s ‘national security’
- Twitter ‘news’ spreads faster than Ebola
- Snapchat third party service hacked
- Facebook Fake Likes Exposed
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Thanks for listening!
Share with your friends!