This is the 28th episode of the Social Media Security Podcast recorded back a few months ago. Content is still relevant! This episode was hosted by Tom Eston and Scott Wright. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
- Facebook starts rolling out Timeline to everyone (what you need to know about the timeline privacy)
- Twitter Acquires Web Security Firm Dasient
- Trojan steals e-cash vouchers from Facebook users
- Facebook ducks U.S. privacy question
- LinkedIn Friend Finder…what you need to know!
Don’t worry! We are still planning on getting back to regular podcasts. Stay tuned. Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and follow us on Twitter. Thanks for listening!