This is the 17th episode of the Social Media Security Podcast recorded August 13th, 2010. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston and Scott Wright. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
- Researchers Show How Twitter, Twitpic Make Stalking Simple. Check out ICanStalkU.com!
- Robin Sage revealed at BlackHat USA.
- Why QR Codes Are Poised to Hit the Mainstream. Check out our QR Code. This one is safe!
- Download 171 million Facebook names via Torrent. Here is an update from Ron.
- Acunetix releases video and technical article about an exploitable XSS on facebook.com
- Facebook name extraction based on email/wrong password + POC
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and follow us on Twitter. Thanks for listening!
Share with your friends!