This is the 40th episode of the Social Media Security Podcast sponsored by the Streetwise Security Zone. This episode was hosted by Tom Eston and Scott Wright recorded February 25, 2015. Below are the show notes, links to articles and news mentioned in the podcast:
- Facebook’s new ThreatExchange
- Fitbit data used in a court case
- Echosec is a web application that lets you search a geographical locale for posts on Twitter, Instagram and Flickr
- Some new Facebook security tips and tricks
- A very special interview with somebody who experienced a scam attempt on Facebook. Great advice on how to defend against these types of scams!
Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook. Thanks for listening!
Share with your friends!