- MySpace charged for violating user privacy, vows to do better
- How a fake Justin Bieber “sextorted” hundreds of girls through Facebook
- FBPwn: A cross-platform Facebook social engineering tool
- Tom and Scott’s take on the Facebook IPO
- LinkedIn CSRF (Cross-site Request Forgery) controls attacked
- Scott gives us an update on his mobile honeystick project
We are still planning on getting back to regular podcasts! Stay tuned. Please send any show feedback to feedback [aT] socialmediasecurity.com or comment below. You can also call our voice mail box at 1-613-693-0997 if you have a question for our Q&A section on the next episode. You can also subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and follow us on Twitter. Thanks for listening!